Friday, January 13, 2006

Spring was never waiting for us dear


..., it ran one step ahead, As we followed in the dance
Donna Summer, "Mac Arthur park"


Right in front of Mac Arthur Park is a great 1950s pre-cast concrete building, where Textfield magazine is located . I'm in L.A. preparing my show at Inmo Gallery, which is now in Downtown but used to be in the same building as Textfield, when they were both in chinatown, on Chung King Road.

At Inmo I'm showing Hotel Blue Wave, itself a pre-cast concrete building inspired by the 1050s examples like the one Textfield is today housed. There seems to be a cosmic coinsidence thing going on, and I think Donna Summer was right after allAt Inmo I'm showing Hotel Blue Wave, itself a pre-cast concrete building inspired by the 1050s examples like the one Textfield is today housed. There seems to be a cosmic coinsidence thing going on, and I think Donna Summer was right after all

No comments: