Friday, December 15, 2006

Sleepless in Milan

I'm so behind on my blogging it's not even funny, or maybe it is. Milan was rather stressfull, I didnt even get a chance to wish my friend Ferda happy 40th birthday. And one night I couldnt sleep so natually I was browsing the closest bookshelf, and in the design books (it's Milan after all) I found these curiously fantastic items:
What do you do when you cant' sleep? You hoover of course, or at least you would if you had this prototype hoover by Studio Alchymia. Why cant I find a book on Alchymia, anywhere?
After a little hoovering, you take a rest on the city that never sleeps ( New York Sunset, Gaetano Pesce)
or you really just go to sleep on the Sit Down (get it?), also by Pesce. As Banana Yoshimoto would say, "Very Sleepable" and finally you could have breakfast in the plexi dome that I have no info about, apart that it was on the cover of Interni, the magazine that published a lot of the really great work of the 70's - 80's, which is what all this is about really.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Behind on blogging or not, I tune in everyday, so many new ideas, and fascinating photos, my head nearly explodes with possibilities.

Andreas Angelidakis said...

thanks sexy, I check u out everyda y too ;)

Anonymous said...

cool stuff, which book is this?

Andreas Angelidakis said...

It's called Design Source Book by Felice Hodges, Penny Sparke and more, I would blog it but it has an ugly cover so it has to remain in the shadows for ever and ever