Friday, April 27, 2007

Jim Isermann

Cant seem to sleep, it's 2:36 in the morning, coming down with a cold, half sleepy checking mail and hanging out in SL waiting for the sun to come up, and along comes an email from my good old friend Jim Isermann, who just wrapped the Piccadilly line in the London underground with one of his fabulous and so ahead of its time patterns. It's part of the Thin Cities project (hell, we all want to be thin). I used to hang out with Jim in L.A. years ago, or maybe I should say Decades ago, going to places like Lace, Beyond Baroque and of course Club Fuck.
Now looking through Jim's super cute website, I'm just impressed:Vacuum Form 48 YellowBeau Monde (indeed) Uuntitled (Plock)and much much more.
(and check out Jim chatting with the lovely Pae White about Sister Dorita - I think my fever just went up a notch)

No comments: