Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Goodbye Bunker Hill

Seems like I've been keeping up with blogging quite well, but I haven't been Second Lifeing (ouch) too much. In fact I should drop both because I'm supposed to be working on something else entirely, but more on this later. Anyway so I was totally bored with the whole Merope turns trashy thing, and I was also bored with the bunker I made to avoid everybody around. So I started playing with the bunker a little, with some pattern walls etc

and it started looking kind of interesting
but I kept falling asleep
and getting logged off for inactivityand it wasn't even nighttimeso I decided to sell and get the hell out of here, and start being a guest rather than a home-owner.. more on this guesting soon



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you done with Merope? I still see some signs of your presence there. If you don't mind, I would like to talk to you about it.

Andreas Angelidakis said...

kind of done, but I'm still paying the rent... what did you want to talk about?

Anonymous said...

I passed by Merope by accident, and I like it, it looks good to me. To me it looks like the trailerpark days are past. Probably most people get tired of their stubby, little beach house doodles after a short while. And as the hype dies out, and SL is slowly becoming depopulated, the commercial strategy of it haven proven itself fruitless, leaving empty mall after empty mall, maybe SL can become something else, more true to its potential.. A playground for visions, a place to create worlds that never were...

Meanwhile, I'm a guy looking for a spot of land to place a beachouse. I've sent you an I'm in SL...

Andreas Angelidakis said...

yes I'm curious to see what SL will become... I dont go there so often, but I will log on to check messages